Compassion, Access, Respite, Education and Support are what make up our CARES Program. Being a caregiver is one of the hardest things you’ll ever do. The demands are overwhelming, and no one can do it alone. The CARES program is led by our Executive Director, Jessica Curtis, who is a Social Worker and Certified Dementia Practitioner, with over 15 years of experience. CARES strives to offer:
- Respite care for caregivers
- Community Resources
- Education & Support
- On-going Support
- Weekly Caregiver Support Group
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 2:30 p.m.
- 2nd & 4th Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.
- This group offers a comfortable environment to connect caregivers on a similar journey – to voice challenges faced, and a safe place to learn, share, and support one another.
If you have interest in our CARES Program or to join our support group, contact Jessica Curtis, Executive Director. Jessica can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the center by calling 856-234-5999 for additional information and community referrals.